There are different types of advertisement program like Pay Per Click, Cost per sale, Cost Per Action etc. Google AdSense pay you when someone clicks on Ads. CPA program pays you when some action is done like filling a form etc but to earn with CPM ad nothing need to be done.
When you sign up for a CPM program and put ad code on your website ads are started displaying and you earn on the basis of CPM cost per thousand impressions. You will be paid when that ad is displayed 1000 times. You don’t have to worry about how many clicks that ad is getting or how many leads are generating.
Top Paying CPM Advertising Network1. Tribal Fusion: Tribal Fusion is one of the most popular CPM ad network. They are popular for high CPM rates. If you get more then 500,000 unique users per month then you can apply on Tribal Fusion for publisher program.
2. Advertising: Advertising.com is part of AOL. Advertising is also among top CPM ads network and also one of the high paying CPM rates. To join advertising.com you must have high visitors base.
3. Casale Media: Casale Media offers high CPM rates other than that they also offers fixed CPM rates. To become Casale Media publisher you must get 50,000 unique visitors each month.
4. Burst Media - Burst Media gives you high CPM’s, quality campaigns, and full control of which ads run on your site. Your site must have minimum traffic of 25,000 monthly page views or 5,000 monthly unique views.
5. CPX Interactive: CPX Interactive was named 6th fastest growing privately held US advertising company in 2008 by Inc. Magazine for their annual list of corporate success stories. They deliver true scalability and transparency.
6. Technorati Media: the largest social media advertising network. With deep agency and client relationships, they deliver targeted campaigns from top brands at high CPM. Tenorati media has tie ups with many companies including Google, MSN, Yahoo!, IGN, Hearst, CNET, Tribal Fusion, Washington Post, and Time Inc.
7. BannerConnect: BannerConnect has been an expert on automated ad trading since 2004 and was one of the first companies in the world active on an ad exchange.
8. ValueClick Media: ValueClick Media is the premier Internet advertising network for publishers who wish to earn the most for their available inventory. You get the complete control over your advertisements along with quality advertising and superior support.
9. Adtegrity: Adtegrity.com, Inc. is an online advertising network with reach into over 30 vertical content channels specifically segmented for maximum impact with advertiser campaigns. For the publisher, the company follows the criteria that you need to have minimum 500,000 pageviews per month and your 50% traffic must originate from U.S. Moreover your site should reside at a top level domain name that you own or control without any unlicensed material.
10. AdPepper: ad pepper media is one of the leading, independent international online advertising marketers. You can collaborate with ad pepper and can get comprehensive set of opportunities to market online presence profitably, whether national or international in scope. The company also offers weekly payouts.