News Update :
Home » » SUBLET RENT SHORT,LONG TERM LEASE

SUBLET RENT SHORT,LONG TERM LEASE


I’LL PAY THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IN FULL. I am looking to sublet my apartment.My lease runs out in April 2014 which means you can rent this apartment for a short term lease until April 2014 or you can extend it after April 2014.
This is a great offer since you cant really find a short term lease anywhere. So whatever fits your needs. I am looking to move due to a job opportunity I was offered.The apartment is a one bedroom one bath and is about 700 sf of living space and is located on the first floor of the building. You have your own private backdoor and balcony.
The rent is $310 including water. My average electric bill is about $33 which is not a lot at all considering everything is electric and is always running. If you are interested in this apartment, I am willing to split the security deposit with you since i am looking to move out as soon as possible. Details
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger